Woopsy! I've kind of been neglecting my blog lately! Well I thought I'd update with a few scrapping goodies I've created lately. I have finally jumped in on Patter's Scripture Challenge (you can find it on Scrapjazz), but I'm 6 weeks late! LOL So I'm just trying to catch up. I got weeks 1-4 completed. The words for those weeks were: Faith, Kindness, Beauty and Wait. It was a blessing to search for these words in the Bible and to study them.
FAITH: "...for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you." Matthew 17:20. "...for we walk by faith, not by sight." II Corinthians 5:7
KINDNESS: "And by ye kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you." Ephesians 4:32 (Show the love of Christ through kindness!)
BEAUTY: "One thing have I desired of the Lord, that I will seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in his temple." Psalm 27:4
WAIT: "Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord." Psalm 27:14 "Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass." Psalm 37:7
No comments:
Post a Comment