Sunday, February 17, 2008

"The Judgement"

I only wish I could figure out a way to actually add the song on here so you could listen to it, but I don't know how, LOL. This song is so powerful to listen to, it really makes you think about what it will be like one day.

"The Judgement"

All is still, Heaven is silent
As the Mighty Judge ascends the throne
The Book of Life is opened
As countless souls begin to mourn
From the throne, comes a voice like thunder
"Depart, I know ye not,
For the names written in this Book
Are the very souls, My blood has bought."
Faces turn, as into the courtroom
Comes the very seed of sin.
He who was the saints' accuser
Must faces the charges, against him.
With the fury of all the ages
That demon voice begins to cry,
"Its not fair, I almost had you,
On Golgotha, I watched you die."
Then Satan begins to tremble
As his fate, to him was known
From the throne comes the verdict
The lake of fire will be your home!
And I see every knee is bowing
Every hand in honor is raised
Every voice to Him is lifted
"Thou Art Worthy, The Lamb Be Praised"
Angels standing at attention
As the redeemed begin to sing
Heavens courts resound their anthem
You are our Savior, Lord and King
Heavens courts resound their anthem
You are our Savior, Lord and King
Thou art worthy
Thou art worty
The Lamb be praised!

No comments: