A Day in the Life of a RRHMC
For some reason, when I woke up this morning I thought to myself, "Self, you should take pictures throughout the day and expose what a Really Real Housewife's life is like!" So here it is, the glamour that is my life! ;)
 |
| Breakfast time! Here is Amelia enjoying her cinnamon waffle (courtesy Eggo) and Levi snoozing in his swing. He's already had breakfast. |
 |
| Remember now, this is about keeping it really real. So here's a real mess! :P I was lazy last night and didn't do dishes before bed, so I had to catch up this morning. I decided to let bottles soak while I ate breakfast. |
 |
| Personally I like to eat my breakfast on the fine china. What can I say, I'm just trying to keep it really real. I decided to try and catch up on my coupons while we were eating. UGH. |
 |
| After she ate her brekafst, Amelia decided she wanted clip coupons, too. |
 |
| Somehow I missed taking any pics between breakfast and naptime. Basically the rest of the morning went like this: Dishes, clean up kitchen, play with kids, eat lunch, get Amelia down for nap. I made myself some coffee to enjoy during naptime. I've already had one cup, going back for my second! |
 |
| Doing today's Bible reading/devotions. (See previous blog post) |
 |
| Its really hard to focus when you have this going on . Sheesh. |
 |
| Gorgeous fall day today, so I decided to step outside while Amelia was still asleep and breathe it in. Seeing as how this is an episode of Really Real Housewife, I should point out that in my neighborhood, people drive only the finest of vehicles. Check out those sweet rims. *cough* |
 |
| This is one of my favorite parts of our daily routine around here: post-nap chocolate milk and snuggles. <3 |
 |
| Time to get supper started! I was feeling some chicken-n-dumplins. My mom makes these, and does so excellently. I decided to brave it all by myself, to see if I could live up to her standard! Here are the dumplins waiting to go! |
 |
| Letting the chicken thighs cool after boiling them, so I can pick the meat off the bones and add it back. |
 |
| Here's the broth from boiling the chicken thighs, nice and seasoned up, ready to go! |
 |
| Daddy's home from work now! This is also part of the daily routine. He calls it, "Daddy Playground" lol. |
 |
| I DID IT! They were delish!! Amelia gobbled them up and Keith lavished praises on them. I am complete. |
 |
| Daddy helped out with bathtime tonight while I cleaned up the kitchen. Somehow I forgot to take anymore pictures after this. The evening concluded with Amelia's nightly routine of milk, lullabies and snuggles. She is now in dreamland and Keith and I are relaxing until it is time for us to go to bed, too! |
So there ya have it. Be jealous, dahling. This is a typical day in my wonderful life and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!
1 comment:
And people think us stay-at-home moms have it easy. That is a busy day
Post a Comment