Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blogging would be so much more fun if...

I knew that more than one person actually read it, LOL.  Oh well, I guess I could think of it as a journal for myself.

Well I guess the biggest thing in the Jones household is our healthy lifestyle changes!  The husband and I have started eating much healthier and exercising nearly everyday.  We're both trying to lose weight and just improve ourselves.  I got on the scale when I first started so I knew where I was starting at, and that was the last thing I remember before I apparently experienced cardiac arrest from the mere shock and had to be rushed to a trauma center.

Kidding, lol.

Seriously though, I had never seen that number before and I never want to see it again!  I guess since my whole life I have just thought of myself as fat no matter what size I've been, I didn't really notice all that much when I started steadily packing on pounds and inches.  Well no more!  I am determined to reclaim the hottie that is smothering underneath all of this cushiony layer of fat, haha!

So right now, I am down 9 pounds after about 4 weeks, and Keith is down 11 pounds after 5 weeks.  We leave for Myrtle Beach on May 26, so my goal is to lose about 15-16 more pounds by then.  It might be a lofty goal, but at least its a goal!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

You're doing great! Now, take me to Myrtle Beach with you!