Monday, December 15, 2008

AAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I've taken this moment to step away, breathe, collect myself, and prepare to get back to work. So pardon me while I momentarily freak out...



*AAAAAAHHHHHHHH* *RAAAAWWWRRRRR* *GRRRRRRRRRR*



Okay. Much better.



Its just this crazy time of year. I love every minute of it even if it does make me a little crazy. I devoted the entire day today to Christmas shopping, hoping that I could complete it all. Boy were those lofty hopes, LOL. I spent the entire day on my feet in Lexington and the three people that I went to Lexington to shop for, I bought nothing for! I'm just not very original, I'm a person who needs specifics. *sigh* But I did get some others marked off my list, so I'm happy. I also had a marvelous lunch and some fun shopping with Haley, she came down to Lex from Georgetown to meet me for a while.



As for the moment, this is what I am buried in:





Tonight I have to finish the Christmas cards I volunteered to make for the gift baskets the church is giving out tomorrow night when we go caroling. They're the burgundy ones with the gold christmas trees on them. I also REALLY need to get my butt into serious gear to finish my personal Christmas cards and get them in the mail. *doh* And throw in there somewhere finishing the last of my shopping.

Can somebody get me a valium?

Kidding, kidding! Sort of.

;-) Here's to wonderful holiday madness!!

No comments: