Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lord, I need patience. Amen.

Well Keith tore out the old shower in the house so that we could replace it with the new one. Only it turns out that there is significant moisture damage to the floor. AAAHHHHHH!!!! So the bathroom project is growing, and my patience is waning, LOL. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that we have to be out of our apartment by April 30. This means all our stuff is moving to the house, and we are going to be going to my inlaws to stay until the bathroom is finished. I don't mind staying with my inlaws at all, I love them to death, but its not very convenient for our everyday routine, LOL. Anyway, here are some pictures of what my bathroom looks like at the moment. Heaven help me, lol.


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Why is it that home repairs/remodeling always takes longer than you expect, are more involved than you expect & unfortuneatly usually cost more than you plan????? Hope it all goes quickly/smoothly & you soon have a beautiful new bathroom and are able to get moved in ASAP.

Ashley said...

Keith sure does look like he is having fun with demolition. I can't wait to see it when it is all done. WE NEED A PLAYDATE!!!!!

Carrie said...

By now you should be all moved in, right? I hope you are enjoying your new home.

BTW...TAG, you're it!
I tagged you on my blog!

Meaghan said...

The same thing happened to us- except we had been living in our house for 5 months. My husband is a perfectionist, so it took him 9 MONTHS to finish the repairs. Perfectionism is highly overrated. Hope your husband has fun! Good luck!

(PS- found your blog through scrapjazz)